Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Beginning

"It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope. Which then grew into a quite thought, which then grew into a quiet word. And then that word grew louder and louder, until it was a battle cry. I'll come back when you call me, no need to say goodbye."-The Call Regina Spektor

This songs has been in my head today. I really love the words of this song and how they carry through to my heart. This movie "Prince Caspian" shows the love of a king for his people. This is the way that I know God thinks about me. Even though I may not realize it at all times, in my heart of hearts I know it is true. He is my Rock and Salvation, an ever present help in times of need.

These thoughts are good to have especially when trying to figure out the next step in my life. I wonder what God has planned for me in the future. I keep hearing "Sara you are destined for great things". I do believe that I am meant to do something meaningful for the Kingdom, now I just need to wait to find out what that is. Prayer is always a good place to start which is the easiest way for me to connect with Him.

All right, that is enough for now. Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete